Plug Supply Custom
This variant is currently sold out
Note: * Rocky Mountain Package
The Plug Supply Custom Model is a 3 span full Blackout Capability & includes a 55% shading as well. Approximately 10,000 Sq. Ft.
(9,975 ) featuring configuration flexibility for either 2 flower & 1 Veg Spans or 3 flower capability
Approximately 95’ wide x 105’ long with over 16’ under gutter. Custom designs for multiple spans and size capacity are available for price quotes. Typically, the GH will be delivered to your site in less than 90 days from date of order. Subject to time of year and factory closing schedules New Year Holidays in January and February.
Our standard kit is designed to maximize passive energy efficiency for maintaining both temperature and humidity necessary for superior plant health and production capability while reducing energy costs. The structure is ~ 23 ft H at peak with 16.4 ft under gutter. The air volume in the 10,000 sf structure is over 180,000 ft3 which allows heat to naturally rise away from the plants and the operator to use air circulation fans to use the passive heat energy where needed. The cooling wall is designed to flow cool water to lower air temps and the exhaust fans are sized to remove humidity to sustain a perfect environment for plants to flourish in health and production capacity. The Light Deprivation system allows for total darkness in flowering mode. Ceiling, end cap walls and exterior walls are protected. Light traps are standard with our Exhaust Fans that also feature UL Listed electrical motors. The modular design allows for scalable production expansion efficiencies by expanding vegetation growth and flowing capacities. One unit (3 spans) can veg 1 and flower in 2 spans. Six units: veg in 3 and flower in 15 spans.
The trend toward taller greenhouses has helped ventilation because it increases the buoyancy effect and gets the hot air higher above the plants. It also provides buffering of the air and reduces quick changes in temperature.
3 Spans Gutter Connected 16.4 ft. polycarbonate walls
The Rocky Mountain Greenhouse Package includes:
• Greenhouse frame 28.8m wide x 32 meters long x 5 m under gutter; or approximately 95’ wide x 105’ long x 16’ under gutter;
• GH Cover material: Upgraded to 8mm Polycarbonate Sheets;
• 8mm polycarbonate air insulated walls on four sides;
• Full shading system 55% shading net system;
• Full Blackout system for all spans and end walls;
• Cooling system pad, (insect nets included);
• Side ventilation including insect netting;
• Option for High Bay 400w LEDs each with output over 40K lumens;
• Option for Isles Space Saver Work Bench Systems;
Insect-proof Screens for Vents
Our greenhouses equipped with ventilation openings. These vents can serve also as a major port of entry for pests and, our kits come standard with Insect netting so growers can cover the vents completely and permanently with fine mesh screens to prevent pest invasion.
Our standard kits use high grade Polycarbonate Sheets for roofing and walls. They have a factory warranty for 8 years and should last 12-14 years. You can also down grade to the optional Double inflatable film greenhouse roofing where the inside is 150micro film, outside is 200micro film. All is anti-uv, anti-dripping, and anti-dust. The double inflatable film greenhouse has good advantages of anti-snow and anti-hail effect. The PC roofing comes with 8-year warranty and expected 10-12 year useful life.
Greenhouse Sun Screens
A potential problem of passively cooled greenhouses arises when sunscreens are needed. We provide 55% shade netting standard in our kits. These are necessary for crops other than bedding plants grown in the warmer months of
Special Design Features
Shading Screen (55%) or 100% Blackout for all three spans:
Double system, the top one is 55% shading system, the lower part is 100% total black out shading system, which controlled separated allows for full Thermal screens allow you to control light, temperature and humidity more precisely, which mean a better climate control in the greenhouse. Screens are movable, so we can open or close them at will depending on the weather conditions outside the greenhouse and the needs of the crops. They can be installed in any type of greenhouse and weather. Shading system can improve the ecological environment of greenhouse from many ways. In summer, shading screen can reflect part of sunshine, and make it evenly diffused into greenhouse, protect against radiation burns.
Greenhouse Kit Includes the Following Features:
9,975 ft2 Frame 28.8M W x 32M L x 5M H (or) 94.5’ W x 104.98’ Lx 16.4’ H
• Cover Material: 8mm Polycarbonate Sheets for sides, end walls, and roofing included with aluminum profile framing.
• Full Light Deprivation system including end walls
• 55 Percent Shading Net System (for times of year with too much sun)
• Cooling wall pad system with pump
• 6 Cooling Fans (54”) UL Listed motors and Light Traps for Cooling Fans
• Side wall rack and pinion Ventilation System with Insect Netting
• Separation wall and doors for Vegetation Room configuration in the Veg 1 Flower 2 configuration.